Crafting cost-effective, strategic solutions
Crowley Law Office brings together the expertise and experience of Conor Crowley and Sherry Harris to provide clients with an unparalleled team of thought leaders.
With decades of unparalleled practical experience and repeated successes, we are uniquely equipped to assist with the challenges posed by litigation, electronic discovery, information management and corporate best practices – challenges compounded by the complexity of increasing volumes of data, rapidly evolving technologies, and disparate sources of electronically stored information (“ESI”). We listen carefully to, and thoroughly assess, our clients’ concerns, issues and needs before crafting cost-effective, strategic solutions tailored to client-specific challenges.
We provide a full range of best-practices compliant legal processes in all areas of law, and corporate and law office solutions. Although our clients include Fortune 50 corporations, AmLaw 20 law firms and government agencies, we also work with smaller organizations and firms. Industries and sectors in which we have experience include, but are not limited to, pharmaceutical, technology, utilities, financial, legal, manufacturing, retail, and telecom.
Our long-time, deep involvement with The Sedona Conference and Georgetown Law’s E-Discovery Advisory Board, among other organizations and initiatives, ensure unrivaled, infallible credentials.
Some areas in which we provide assistance include:
- –Litigation readiness and e-discovery plans; interdisciplinary team building and development of defensible best practices (such as engaging IT and RIM to address BYOD liabilities and risks, defensible deletion of legacy data, and dealing with increasing volumes of electronically stored information referred to as “big data”)
- –E-discovery policies, procedures, best practices, training, and audit of compliance, covering the full spectrum of the e-discovery process, including preservation, custodian interviews, targeted collection, analysis, culling, review, privilege log generation, and production
- –Vetting vendors and service providers for proven viable solutions for all e-discovery and information governance phases, including advanced analytics, predictive coding, and technology-assisted review – whether hosted in-house or by third-parties in the “cloud”
- –Facilitation of meet and confer preparation, discussions and negotiation, regularly resulting in the avoidance or reduction of down-stream costly motions practice and “discovery about discovery” rather than the facts and merits of the matter
- –Preparation for and conduct of corporate representative (FRCP 30(b)(6)) deposition(s)
- –Standardization of discovery practices across all litigation matters, and training, management and audit of outside counsel
- –Serve as Special Master, Neutral, party-specific Discovery Counsel and Expert Witness
- –Records and information management policies, practices, procedures, audits and training
- –Information governance services and consulting, including well-documented defensible deletion/disposal of legacy data, often involving cost-effective statistical sampling of large volumes of records and information
- –Vetting, selecting and implementing technology solutions for a wide range of business, legal and regulatory needs
See below for additional information regarding the broad spectrum of services we provide. Call or email today for a free consultation and initial assessment (subject to conflict clearance).